Darley Green: New Homes in Delaware with Timeless Neighborhood Charm
Located in northern Delaware, Darley Green is one of LC Homes’ most dynamic and fastest-selling communities – and it’s easy to see why. These new homes for sale in New Castle County are situated in established Claymont, which is on the state line between Pennsylvania and Delaware and near major interstates. Darley Green is nine miles from Philadelphia International Airport and 30 minutes from Center City, Philadelphia. Yet the master community, which has tree-lined streets and open space, has a small town ambiance.
These luxurious new townhomes – which start in the low-$200s – are ideal for a variety of buyers, from single professionals to young families to empty nesters. All homeowners enjoy a stress-free, maintenance-free lifestyle.
LC Homes – which has earned a reputation as a leading Delaware builder in new construction – has communities in New Castle County, Kent County and Sussex County. Like all LC Homes’ properties, the townhouses in Claymont have been designed with the modern homeowner in mind.
See the possibilities in the Claymont model, which has five bedrooms and four-and-a-half bathrooms. Admire the remarkably spacious and open floor plan, which boasts a gourmet kitchen, dining room and living room. The two-car garage – a standard feature – is located in the rear of the home to maintain a pleasing curb appeal.
Visit Darley Green by LC Homes today to explore all of the advantages.
- The new community is in the award-winning Brandywine School District. It’s also near charter, parochial and private schools, including Archmere Academy and Wilmington Montessori.
- Darley Green is convenient. Walk to the grocery store, the new Claymont Public Library and Woodshaven Kruse Park. Walk or bike to the train at Claymont Rail Station, or hop on I-95, I-495 and Philadelphia Pike for a quick commute to Philadelphia or Wilmington.
- The community benefits from Delaware’s low property taxes and there’s no sales tax!
- There are a plethora of award-wining upscale and casual restaurants, state parks, grocery stores, drugstores and shopping centers within five miles.
- Act now to take advantage of low interest rates on LC Homes’ affordable townhouses. These attractive options won’t last. Call today to schedule your appointment to secure your new home at these low prices!
*Specifications, dimensions, pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice. Please contact a Community Sales Representative for full details.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 ½ Baths
- Bedroom Level Laundry Closet
- 9’ Ceilings on all Floors
- Duron Painted Interiors
- No Wax Vinyl Floors in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths, Laundry, and Powder Room
- Stain Resistant Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
- 6 Panel Colonial Doors
- Brushed Nickel Door Knobs and Hardware
- Wooden Window Sills with Dry Wall Returns
- 2 Phone Jacks (CAT5) and 2 Cable Outlets (RG6)
- Finished lower level
KITCHEN AND BREAKFAST ROOM
- Custom Quality Wood Cabinets with 42” High Wall Cabinets
- Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Double Bowl Kitchen Sink with Chrome Faucet
- One recessed light over kitchen sink
- Stainless Steel Range
- Stainless Steel Microwave
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Range Hood with Re-Circulating Fan, Filter and Light
- Garbage Disposal
BATHS AND CLOSETS
- Vanity Cabinets in Choice of Stain with Hardware
- Cultured Marble Vanity Tops with Double Bowl in Owner’s Bath
- Moen Faucets
- Medicine Cabinet with Mirror Doors in Baths
- Oval Mirror in Powder Room
- Pedestal Sink in Powder Room
- Vinyl Coated Ventilated Shelving in Closets
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS AND ENERGY SAVING PACKAGE
- Direct Vent Natural Gas 95% High Efficiency Furnace
- High Efficiency 13 Seer Air Conditioner
- 50 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater
- R-38 Ceiling Insulation
- R-13 Exterior Wall Insulation
- R-11 Insulation in Party Walls
- Air Seal Infiltration Package
- Insulated Single Hung Vinyl Low E Windows with Grids and Screens
- Hard Wired Smoke Detectors with Battery Back-Up
- Maintenance Free “Hardi Plank” Front Exteriors with Brick Water Tables
- Maintenance Free 4” Lap Vinyl Siding on Sides and Rears
- Colonial 6 Panel Insulated Front Door with Brass Door Knocker and Kick Plate
- Front and Rear Frost Proof Hose Bibs and 2 Weather Resistant GFI Outlets
- Coach Lamp at Front Door
- Concrete Front Walk
- Asphalt Driveway
- Professional Landscape Package Including Sod Lawns
- 2 Car Garage with Electrical Outlet for Future Garage Door Opener
- 30 Year Architectural Roof Shingles Applied Over 30lb. Felt Paper
- Aluminum Gutters and Downspouts with Splash Blocks
- Lawn Maintenance — Mowing, Mulching, Fertilizing
10 YEAR WARRANTY
- Quality Builders 10 Year Warranty
LC HOMES FEATURES
- 66 Years of Home building Experience
- Third Generation Family Owned Delaware Company
- Pre-Construction Orientation
- Pre-Drywall Orientation
- Pre-Settlement Orientation
- Termite Protection Treatment
- Southwind Mortgage Company to Simplify Your Home Purchase
*Specifications, dimensions, pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice. Features based on elevation, floor plan or house type. REV. 8.21.13
Click here for Printable Townhome Features and Specifications
1095 Worth Lane • Claymont, DE 19703
From the North: Take Route I-95 South to I-495 South. Take Exit 5 for US-13/Philadelphia Pike toward Claymont. Turn slight right onto US-13 South Philadelphia Pike and then take the first right onto Darley Road. Left onto Worth Lane and the sales center will be on your right, 1095 Worth Lane.
From the South: Take Route I-95 North to I-495 North. Take Exit 5 for US-13/Philadelphia Pike toward Claymont. Turn left onto Philadelphia Pike and then turn right onto Darley Road. Left onto Worth Lane and the sales center will be on your right, 1095 Worth Lane.