The Grande at Canal Pointe Townhomes
CLOSED: We are Sold Out.
The Grande at Canal Pointe Townhomes: Less than Two Miles from the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
With prices starting from the mid $400s, the townhomes in the Grande at Canal Pointe, one of the area’s most attractive new communities east of Route 1, are luxurious properties near all the major attractions: the beach, the boardwalk, the award-winning restaurants, the outlets, the Rehoboth Beach Art League and the Rehoboth Beach Museum.
Tucked off Route 1, the main highway, the community is private and quiet yet still near the action. Well-appointed 4-bedroom, 4 1/2 bath townhomes at The Grande at Canal Pointe, built by LC Homes, offer another perk: You don’t need to worry about yard work, snow shoveling or any of the other tasks that can intrude on your beach time.
The two-story townhomes, which have full finished basements and garages, offer an abundance of advantages:
- They’re located in a community with a pool, tennis court and clubhouse with a fitness center.
- Each home is 28-feet wide and has 9-foot ceilings on the first level, a vaulted ceiling in the first-floor owner’s suite and a two-story ceiling in the great room.
- The beach and downtown Rehoboth – with its restaurants, boutiques and boardwalk – are so close, you don’t need to get on busy Route 1 to access them.
These townhomes represent the best in new construction in Sussex County. The modern, discerning buyer won’t be disappointed. Call 302-260-9670 or 302-332-0830 to take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a luxurious home east of Route 1 at such an affordable price.
*Specifications, dimensions, pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice. Please contact a Community Sales Representative for full details.
Spacious Townhome ~ Features and Specs
- Clubhouse with Fitness Center, Pool and Tennis Court
- Two Story Townhome Design on Full Basement
- Three Bedrooms, First Floor Owner’s Bedroom
- Two Full Baths and One Half Bath
- 9’ First Floor Ceiling Height
- One Car Garage
- Optional Rear Morning Room or Deck
- Pre-Engineered Roof Trusses and Floor Joist System
- 7/16″ OSB Exterior Wall Sheathing
- 7/16″ OSB Roof Sheathing and FRP per code
EXTERIOR, ROOF AND SIDING
- 30 Year Dimensional Shingles Applied Over 30lb Felt Paper
- Seamless aluminum gutters, Downspouts and splash-blocks
- White Vinyl Single Hung Windows with Grids and Screens
- Vinyl Sliding Doors with Grids and Screens
- Beaded Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding and Stone Accents
- Architecturally Dramatic Exterior Front Elevations
- Hardwood Foyer and Hallway to Owner’s Bedroom
- R-13 & R-19 Fiberglass Insulation in Exterior Walls
- R-38 Fiberglass Insulation in Ceiling
- Two Coats of Flat Latex White Paint Sprayed and Back Rolled
- Two Panel Colonial Doors
- Rails with White Spindles and Base
- 3 1/2” Colonial Baseboard Painted Semi-Gloss White
- Stain Resistant Carpet with Padding (Owner’s Bedroom, Dining Room, Great Room, Hall, Stairs and Second Floor Loft Area)
- Brushed Nickel Lever Type Door Handles and Hardware
KITCHENS AND BATHS
- 42” Custom Quality Wood Kitchen Cabinets
- Laminate Countertops
- Custom Quality Wood Bath Vanities
- Cultured Marble Vanity Tops
- No Wax Vinyl Floors in Kitchen, Dinette, All Bathrooms, and Laundry
- 30” Smooth Top Electric Range
- 24” Energy Efficient Dishwasher
- Range Hood
- Garbage Disposal
INTERIOR HARDWARE, MIRRORS AND SHOWER DOORS
- 24” Chrome Towel Bar per Bath
- Clear Glass Sliding Shower Door with Chrome Frame in Owner’s Bath
- Vanity Mirrors and Recessed Medicine Cabinets
- 50 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater
- Two Frost Proof Hose Bibs
- 5’ Tub Shower Combo Low Maintenance Foberglass Surround with Posi-Temp Chrome Faucet
- 4’ Showers Low Maintenance Fiberglass Surround with Posi-Temp Chrome Faucet
- White Pedestal Sink in Powder Room
- Stainless Steel Double Bowl Sink in Kitchen
- Energy Efficient Gas Heat
- 13 SEER High Efficiency Central Air Conditioner
- One Recessed Light over the Kitchen Sink and Two Recessed Lights in Dining Room
- 200 AMP Electric Service Panel
- Electric Outlets, Receptacles, and Toggle Switches per Code
- Lighted Door Chime at Front Door
- 2 Pre-Wired Cat-5 Phone Jacks
- 2 Pre-Wired RG-6 Cable Jacks
- Pre-Wired Ceiling Fan Outlets in Great Room and Owner’s Bedroom
- 2 Exterior GFI Outlets (One in Front and Rear)
- Smoke Detectors with Battery Backup
- Decorator Light Package
- Bath Exhaust Fans
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
EXTERIOR PORCH AND DECK
- Concrete Lead Walk
- Asphalt Driveway
- Concrete Front Entry Porch
10 YEAR WARRANTY
- Quality Builders 10 year Warranty
*Specifications, dimensions, pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice. Features based on elevation, floor plan or house type. REV. 10.15.13
Click here for Printable Spacious Townhome Features and Specifications
Directions from the North: Take Route 1 South to Shuttle Drive and make a left at the light (at CVS Pharmacy). Make the second right onto Turnstone Circle and the next right onto Shearwater Drive. The townhome model will be on your left, 36981 Grindstone Lane.
Directions from the South:
Take Route 1 North to Shuttle Drive and make a right at the light (at CVS Pharmacy). Make the second right onto Turnstone Circle and the next right onto Shearwater Drive. The townhome model will be on your left, 36981 Grindstone Lane.