Windstone: New Homes in Milton, Delaware – near the beach! – Priced from the upper-$200’s
Three Quick-Deliveries Remaining
Located less than a 15-minute drive from the Lewes beaches, Windstone is a fast-selling community in Milton, a historic Delaware town. Not only is it convenient to Cape Henlopen State Park and Rehoboth Beach, but it also features our newly completed clubhouse and salt water pool.
The thoughtfully planned community in Sussex County, Delaware – known for its low property tax – is made up of tranquil homesites, walking trails and ponds. Delaware-based LC Homes is featuring a variety of award-winning floor plans with first-floor living and basement options, both of which appeal to buyers of new construction in the 21st century.
Windstone offers many advantages:
- It’s just off Route 1 and Cave Neck Road, giving homeowners easy access to the beaches to the south and Milford, Wilmington and Dover to the north.
- The community is near historic downtown Milton, a former shipbuilding town on the Broadkill River, which offers restaurants, a theater and numerous festivals and events. Historic Lewes is nearby for a double dose of culture.
- Golf courses and the Route 1 outlet shops are minutes away, and there are a plethora of restaurants in Milton and downtown Lewes.
- Beebe Healthcare’s Lewes hospital is less than 15 minutes away.
- It’s near the resorts, but off the highway so you can avoid tourist congestion, if you wish; enjoy the pool on summer weekends.
LC Homes is now selling in a new phase of homesites in this beautiful community near some of the nation’s most celebrated beaches. Between the affordable prices and the location, these homesites won’t last long. Enjoy resort living in peace and quiet. Please call 302-645-7948 for an appointment and to ask about special incentives offered for a limited time.
We are no longer building at Windstone, the quick delivery homes are our remaining inventory.
*Specifications, dimensions, pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice. Please contact a Community Sales Representative for full details.
Sorry, no properties found - try expanding your search, or view all.
Single Family Home Features and Specifications of an Energy Star Community
• Poured Concrete Foundation For Conditioned Crawlspace or
Basement Per Plan
• English Basements available Per Plan on Select Homesites
• Sump Pump
• Pre-engineered Roof Trusses and I-Joist Floor Systems
• Advanced Stick Built Framing Techniques with 2×4- 2×6 Walls built
16 inches on center and Foam Filled Headers
• Huber Zip System® Wall Sheathing on Exterior Walls
• Weyerhaeuser Gold 3/4” Subfloor
• 9 Foot Ceilings on First Floor
• Seagull Designer Light Package
• Two Panel Interior Doors
• ½” Gypsum Wall Board Glued and Nailed
• R-23 Blown-in Wall Insulation for Exterior Walls
• R-38 Fiberglass Batt Insulation in Ceiling
• R-11 Foam Insulaton on Crawl Space Walls
• Two Coats of Flat Latex Low-VOC White Paint Sprayed and
• Low-VOC Mohawk Everstrand 30 oz. Carpet CRI Green Label
Certified with Upgraded 7/16” Pad
• Convenient, Easy Access MERV-10 Air Filters
• Fresh Air Ventilation
• Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors with Battery Back-ups
• Expansion Foam for Air-Seal with Blower Door Test Verification
• M/I Windows, High Efficient Low-E
• Windows & Sliding Glass Door with Grids and Screens
• Therma-Tru Insulated Entry Doors
• 2 Car Garage with Garage Door Opener Prewire
• Easy Access Crawl Space Panel in Garage
KITCHEN AND BATHS
• Laminate Kitchen Countertops
• Timberlake, ESP Certified, Designer Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets
in Choice of Maple or Oak with Pull Knobs
• Convenient Kitchen Island or Peninsula Per Plan
• No Wax Vinyl Floors in Kitchen, Baths, Laundry and Foyer Area
• Shower with Seat in Owner’s Bath Per Plan
• Timberlake Designer Bath Vanities in Oak with Cultured Marble
• Chrome Towel Bar’s Per Bath
• Vanity Mirrors with Recessed Medicine Cabinets in Full Baths
• GE Electric Smooth Top Range, 21 c.f. Refrigerator, Dishwasher
• Garbage Disposal
• Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
• Stainless Steel Undermount Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
• Double Bowl Vanities in Owner’s Bath
• Moen Faucets with Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Posi-Temp Chrome Faucets in Showers/Baths
• Whole House PEX Water Line System with Individual Shut Offs
• Elongated Toilets
• Direct Vent High Efficient Propane Gas Heating
• 13 SEER Central AIr Conditioner
• Programmable Thermostat System for HVAC
• Prewired For 2 RG-6 Cable Jacks
• Broan Smart Sense Bath Fan (1)
• Ceiling Fan/ Light Pre-wire in Owner’s Bedroom, Family Room/
• 2 Exterior GFI Outlets, One in Front and One in Rear
• 200 AMP Electrical Service
• Electrical Service Panel in Basement or Garage Per Plan
EXTERIORS, ROOF AND SIDING
• 30 Year Architectural Shingles Applied Over 30 lb. Felt Paper
• Roof Ventilation Meshed Roll-Vented
• Vinyl Siding Per Plan
• Vinyl Shutters Per Plan
• Vinyl Porch Post and Rails Per Plan as Required by Code
• Seamless Gutters, Downspouts, and Splash-Blocks
• Lighted Door Chime Front Door
• Concrete Lead Walk
• Asphalt Driveway
• Landscape Package in Front of Home
• Fully Sodded Yard with Irrigation
• Walkable Community with Open Space, Pool
and Clubhouse (Coming Soon)
• Public Sewer/Water
• Lawn Maintenance—Mowing and Fertilizing
• Walk and Bike Friendly Community
• Underground Utilities
• Street Lamps
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
• 66+ Years of Homebuilding Experience
• Third Generation Family Owned Delaware Company
• Pre-Settlement Orientation
• Termite Protection Treatment
• 10 Year QBW Homebuyers Limited Warranty
*Specifications, dimensions, pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice. Features based on elevation, floor plan or house type. REV. 4.15.14
Click here for a Printable Single Family Home Features and Specifications.
16745 Brookstone Drive, Milton, DE 19968
From Points North:
Follow I-95 S to Rte 1 S to a right onto Cave Neck Road. Make a right into Windstone and a left onto Fieldstone Drive. Make the next left onto Flatstone Circle, and the LC Homes model will be on your right.
From Points South:
Follow Rte 1 N to a left onto Cave Neck Road. Make a right into Windstone and a left onto Fieldstone Drive. Make the next left onto Flatstone Circle, and the LC Homes model will be on your right.
From points West:
(Baltimore and Washington DC) Follow Rte 50 E to 404 S to Rte 9 to a left onto Sweetbriar Road make a right onto Cave Neck Road. Make a left into Windstone and a left onto Fieldstone Drive. Make the next left onto Flatstone Circle, and the LC Homes model will be on your right.
Quick Move Ins
- The Ash at Windstone #145
- Sussex County | Windstone
- Bedrooms: 4   Bathrooms: 3   Sq. Feet: 4,140
- The Milton II at Windstone #186
- Sussex County | Windstone
- Bedrooms: 3   Bathrooms: 2   Sq. Feet: 1,823
- The Milton II at Windstone #188
- Sussex County | Windstone
- Bedrooms: 3   Bathrooms: 2   Sq. Feet: 1,626