Currently sold out – we are currently developing new lots, timing is to be determined.
Located between Wilmington, Delaware, and Dover, the state capital, Smyrna offers a historic downtown that’s surrounded by communities and farmland. Because routes 13 and 1 – both vital arteries in the state – run through the area, Smyrna is a rural paradise that’s also convenient to major shopping centers and services.
For those looking for new construction in Smyrna, Worthington is a popular choice. LC Homes’ townhomes and twin homes in this desirable community combine upscale appointments and affordability.
There are other advantages to buying new construction in Worthington:
- Homeowners benefit from being near the Smyrna Opera House, Painted Stave Distilling and Blue Earl Brewing Company, just a few of the many attractions.
- Dover is located just south of Smyrna for quick trips to Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, the Dover Mall, the Schwartz Center for the Arts and the Dover Speedway.
- Nature-lovers will appreciate being near Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge.
- Route 1 and 13 provide easy access to Wilmington to the north and Dover and the beaches to the south.
- If you want to relax at home, enjoy Worthington’s community pool.With interest rates so low and 0-percent down payment programs so plentiful , now is the time to consider a home in Worthington. Stop renting and enjoy the benefits of being a homeowner.
*Specifications, dimensions, pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice. Please contact a Community Sales Representative for full details.
- Poured concrete foundation walls
- Pre-engineered roof truss and floor joist system
- 2”x 4” – 2”x6” Kiln dried studs at 16” OC
- 7/16” OSB exterior wall sheathing
- 7/16” OSB roof sheathing and FRP per code
EXTERIORS, ROOF AND SIDING
- 30 Year architectural shingles applied over 30lb. felt paper (One color Weatherwood)
- Vinyl siding – three colors antique white, linen and sandalwood
- White vinyl trim
- Roof ventilation meshed roll-vented
- Seamless aluminum gutters, downspout and splash-blocks
- White vinyl single hung windows with grids and screens with Low-E Glass
- Insulated entrance door
- Sliding door with grids and screens
- 9 FT. Ceilings on first floor
- Washer dryer hook-up
- Waterline for icemaker
- Moen faucets w/limited lifetime warranty
- Ventilated wire shelving
- R-13 Fiberglass batts in exterior walls
- R-38 Fiberglass blown in ceiling
- 1/2“ Gypsum wall board glued and nailed
- Two coats of flat latex white paint sprayed and back rolled
- Six panel interior doors
- 3 1/2“ Feathered edge baseboard painted semi gloss white
- Stain resistant carpet with padding
KITCHEN AND BATHS
- 42” Birch kitchen cabinets, choice of 5 colors
- Laminate countertops
- Custom quality bath vanities
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- No wax vinyl floors in foyer, kitchen, all bathrooms and laundry area
- Kitchen island with overhang and electric
- Whirlpool 30” free-standing smooth top electric range with hood
- Whirlpool built in dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Range hood
INTERIOR HARDWARE, MIRRORS AND SHOWER DOORS
- 24″ Chrome towel bar per bath
- Clear glass sliding shower door with chrome frame in owner’s bath
- Vanity mirrors with recessed medicine cabinets in full baths
- Oval mirror in powder room
- Beaumont/Aiden offer soaking tub and stall shower in owner‘s bath
- 13 SEER central air conditioner
- Natural gas 95.5 high efficiency heater
- 50 Gallon gas hot water heater
- Maniblock plumbing system for water distribution
- Two frost proof hose bibs
- 5′ Tub shower combo low maintenance fiberglass with posi-temp chrome faucets
- Garden tub and 4’ Shower low maintenance fiberglass with posi-temp chrome faucets
- White pedestal sink in powder room
- Stainless steel double bowl sink in kitchen
- 200 AMP electrical service panel
- Electric outlets per code with white plastic outlet covers, receptacles and toggle switches
- Lighted door chime at front door
- Pre-wired for 2 Cat-5 phone jacks
- Pre-wired for 2 RG-6 cable jacks
- 2 Exterior GFI outlets, one in front and one in rear
- Smoke detectors with battery backup
- Decorative light package
- Recessed light over the sink and brushed nickel light fixtures
- Bath exhaust fans
EXTERIOR PORCH, DECK AND DRIVEWAY
- Concrete lead walk
- Asphalt driveways
- Rake and seed entire lot
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Pre-settlement inspection
- Termite protection treatment
- Public water and sewer
- Quality Builders 10 Year Warranty
*Specifications, dimensions, pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice. Features based on elevation, floor plan or house type. REV. 2.19.13
Click here for Printable Spacious Townhome Features and Specifications
2 Alderbrook Court • Smyrna, DE 19977
From the South: Head North from Dover, DE on Rte 13 and make a left onto Brenford Rd. Continue and turn right onto Rabbit Chase Lane. Make a left onto W. Worthington Blvd. and right to Loren Street. The model will be on your right, 4 Loren Street, Smyrna, DE.
From the North: Head South on Rte 13 and make a right onto Brenford Rd. Continue and turn right onto Rabbit Chase Lane. Make a left onto W. Worthington Blvd. and right to Loren Street. The model will be on your right, 4 Loren Street, Smyrna, DE.