Looking for modern new homes in Lewes, DE?
Try Cedar Grove: a new construction home community in Sussex County.
Just a few miles from the shore, this private 25-home community is a quiet escape within minutes to city life.
About the area
Lewes, DE, is a superb location for families, retirees, and single professionals alike. It has an award-winning medical center, excellent schools, and a multitude of public transportation.
Some notable attractions include the Lewes Beach, the Midway Movie Theater, and a variety of terrific restaurants.
About the homes
Only 1 homesite remaining!
Your home in Cedar Groves would be customizable and modern. You’d be able to choose from five different ranch and two-story floor plans. All come with features essential in any modern home:
- ¾ Acre Homesites
- Energy-efficient vinyl windows
- Stainless steel appliances
- Home automation and alarm system (with signed agreement)
- 30-year guaranteed architectural shingles
- And many more. Check out the Cedar Grove Standard Home Features page to see the full list.
The LC Homes Experience
Cedar Grove homebuyers are privy to the LC Homes Experience, which includes unlimited access to our in-house service staff and some essential warranties and programs:
- 10-year structural warranty
- 2-year mechanical warranty
- 1-year reassurance warranty
- 6 month-quality check-up
- 3-step home orientation program
We’re currently selling homes in Cedar Grove at pre-construction prices... but these will rise as homes are purchased.
If you have any questions about Cedar Grove or want to schedule a home-viewing appointment, call us at 302.200.4023, or click on 'Get More Info' for a quick contact form.