Starting in the upper $300s, these maintenance-free townhomes offer the best of new construction at the beach. Not only are they east of Route 1, which places the community on the beach side of the highway, but they’re also within biking and walking distance of Gordons Pond, downtown Rehoboth Beach, the outlets and many restaurants and stores.
This private community, set back from the road, is ideal for those who value convenience. Homeowners can park in the garage and head right to the beach. There’s no lawn to cut and no garden to maintain.
There are only a few residences remaining in this popular, fast-selling community. Act now to enjoy its many advantages.
- All the luxurious residences have three-stories, three bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, 9-foot ceilings on the main living level and a single-car garage.
- Along with the low-maintenance townhouses, residents enjoy a pool and a clubhouse with a fully equipped fitness center and an activity/gathering room with a full kitchen.
- Nage, an award-winning restaurant just up the street, is next to the popular Touch of Italy. Jimmy’s Grille is another favorite just down the road.
- Quick move-in homes allow you to plunge into the beach lifestyle with little waiting.
- Sussex County is known for its extraordinarily low property taxes – and there’s no sales tax in Delaware!
Special incentives and prices are subject to change, so call 302-260-9670 (cel: 302-542-6844) today to find out more about this luxurious new community in Rehoboth Beach that’s east of Route 1.