Located between Wilmington, Delaware, and Dover, the state capital, Smyrna offers a historic downtown that’s surrounded by communities and farmland. Because routes 13 and 1 – both vital arteries in the state – run through the area, Smyrna is a rural paradise that’s also convenient to major shopping centers and services.
For those looking for new construction in Smyrna, Worthington is a popular choice. LC Homes’ townhomes and twin homes in this desirable community combine upscale appointments and affordability.
There are other advantages to buying new construction in Worthington:
- Homeowners benefit from being near the Smyrna Opera House, Painted Stave Distilling and Blue Earl Brewing Company, just a few of the many attractions.
- Dover is located just south of Smyrna for quick trips to Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, the Dover Mall, the Schwartz Center for the Arts and the Dover Speedway.
- Nature-lovers will appreciate being near Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge.
- Route 1 and 13 provide easy access to Wilmington to the north and Dover and the beaches to the south.
- If you want to relax at home, enjoy Worthington’s community pool.With interest rates so low and 0-percent down payment programs so plentiful , now is the time to consider a home in Worthington. Stop renting and enjoy the benefits of being a homeowner.