Looking for new homes in Claymont, DE?
Check out Darley Green: a new construction home community in Kent County.
A short drive from Philadelphia, this private community is a welcome escape from the bustle that normally comes with city living.
About the area
Claymont, DE, is a great town for families, retirees, and single professionals alike. It has excellent schools, nearby hospitals, and a multitude of public transportation. Some nearby attractions include Bellevue State Park, the New Candlelight Theatre, and the Salem Oak Vineyards.
About the homes
Your residence in Darley Green would be customizable, spacious, and include features that are a must in any modern home:
- Energy-efficient vinyl windows
- 30-year guaranteed architectural shingles
- Two-car garage
- Home automation and alarm system (with signed agreement)
- And many more...
- Check out the Darley Green Standard Home Features page to see the full list.
The LC Homes Experience
You’d also be privy to the LC Homes Experience, which gives you unlimited access to our in-house service staff, as well as some essential warranties and programs:
- 10-year structural warranty
- 2-year mechanical warranty
- 1-year reassurance warranty
- 6 month-quality check-up
- 3-step home orientation program
If you have any questions about Darley Green or want to schedule a home-viewing appointment, call us at (302) 798-2400, or click on 'Get More Info' for a quick contact form.