Looking for new homes in Rehoboth Beach, DE?
Check out Sterling Crossing: a new construction home community in Sussex County.
Just a few miles from the beach, this exclusive community is a quiet retreat from the bustle that normally comes with beach living.
About the area
Rehoboth Beach, DE, is a great town for families, retirees, and single professionals alike. It has excellent schools, a nearby airport, and a multitude of public transportation.
Some notable attractions include the lively downtown Rehoboth Beach, scenic Gordons Pond, and plenty of outlets, restaurants, and stores.
Sussex County is known for low property taxes that amaze buyers who come from surrounding states – and there’s no sales tax in Delaware.
About the homes and community
4 Quick Delivery Homes Available:
- Rehoboth II Quick Delivery lot 31B- 3 Beds 2.5 Baths 2013 Sq/ft $332,472
- Atlantis IV Quick Delivery lot 52A (SOLD) - 3 Beds 2.5 Baths 2003 Sq/ft $322,687
- Atlantis IV Quick Delivery lot 49A (SOLD) - 4 Beds 3.5 Baths 2658 Sq/ft $361,468
- Atlantis IV Quick Delivery lot 50B- 3 Beds 2.5 Baths 2003 sq/ft $328,618
Your home in Sterling Crossing would be customizable, modern, and include features that are a must in any new home:
- home automation and alarm system (with a signed agreement)
- central air conditioning
- automated Z-Wave thermostat
- And many more.
Sterling Crossing also provides access to exclusive community features, like a private community clubhouse, pool, and fitness center.
The LC Homes Experience
Sterling Crossing homebuyers are privy to the LC Homes Experience, which gives you unlimited access to our in-house service staff, as well as some essential warranties and programs:
- 10-year structural warranty
- 2-year mechanical warranty
- 1-year reassurance warranty
- 6 month-quality check-up
- 3-step home orientation program
Twin Homes Available
If you have any questions about Sterling Crossing or want to schedule a home-viewing appointment, call us at (302) 668-0194, or click on 'Get More Info' for a quick contact form.