Top 6 Reasons “Why” You Should Buy Your New Delaware Home From LC Homes
1. Your new home will be spacious.
If you’re looking for a new construction home in Delaware, you’ll need a lot of space. Our model homes will provide that space, as many have...
• Square footage up to 3,000+
• Full in-ground basement
• Two-car garage
• Homesites up to 1/2 acre
• 9’first-floor ceilings
• 8’ basement ceilings
2. Your new home will have the latest home technology.
All of our new homes for sale in Delaware come equipped with the latest advances in construction home tech...
• An automated thermostat sets the optimal temperature, reducing your utility costs
• Energy-efficient vinyl windows to save on electricity costs
• Up-to-date central air conditioning
• High-efficiency natural gas furnace
• Manifold plumbing for more efficient water distribution
• PEX- Advanced manifold plumbing for more efficient water distribution
3. Your new home will have a thoughtful interior finish.
Most of our new homes in Delaware have a distinguished interior with striking features, including...
• Modern stainless steel appliances
• Pure birch or pure maple 42” kitchen cabinets
• Cultured marble vanity tops
• Chrome bathroom accents
4. Your new home will be made out of high-quality materials.
Our new construction homes in Delaware are made out of exceptional construction materials, which means you’ll get a better home...
• Pre-engineered roof trusses provide additional insulation
• OSB wall and roof sheathing, for added protection against the elements
• Steel beam construction for maximum stability
• 30-year guaranteed architectural shingles protect from ice and drip damage
• Noise-cancelling floors, so you can find peace and quiet
5. Your new home is built with safety in mind.
As a top home builder in Delaware, we only build homes that keep you and your family safe, including...
• Gated perimeters
• Walkable, well-lit, low-traffic streets
• Home alarm systems
• Reinforced door locks
6. Your new home will have the guaranteed protection of our LC Homes Experience.
When you buy one of our new Delaware homes, it will come with a large collection of warranties and service guarantees...
• 10-year structural warranty
• 3 step orientation process
• 2-year mechanical warranty
• 1-year reassurance warranty
• 6-month quality checkup
• Unlimited access to our in-house service staff